A great new beer cafe has opened near Amsterdam Sloterdijk. Complete with local craft beers, a biergarten, roof terrace, sustainable menu and all kinds of cool events.
The eye-catching red structure is located next to the Amsterdam Sloterdijk station. Built of shipping containers, there are lots of organic details as well. A garden and trees surround the building and they even have plants inside and on the roof. Supporting structures inside and outside are made from local tree trunks and there are lots of recycled building materials. Don’t miss the gorgeous wood doors from an old church.
You can drink Nordman Beers of course, in addition to other local brews. If you are a beer aficionado, look for to beer tastings and pairings, beer events and even beer brewing courses.
Stay tuned on their Facebook page and here for the latest information about BRET!
Fancy a cycle ride or nature walk to go along with your beer? We recommend the short adventure along Het Brettenpad, and BRET is a good place to stop along the way.
Orlyplein 76, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam