If it’s a big, generous sandwich you are hungry for, head to Broodje Bert in the center of the city.
BROODJE BERT • TINY LUNCHROOM WITH BIG SANDWICHES
This small lunchroom on the Singel canal offers a variety of sandwiches. We enjoyed the lamb burger which is a salad with 3-4 lamb meatballs and a big bread roll. It is super yummy and filling. The roast beef with aged cheese is another favorite and so is the mozzarella with pesto but you basically can’t go wrong here. All of the sandwiches are large and hearty and will fill you up for the rest of the afternoon.
Sit out on the terrace on a sunny day, take your broodje to go or squeeze inside when it’s cold out. Broodje Bert is one of our favorite spots to get a sandwich in the city.
Singel 321, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands