One of the best brunch buffets we’ve tried, come sample it yourself.
BRUNCH AT BLUESPOON • NOT THE TYPICAL HOTEL BREAKFAST BUFFET
When you hear “hotel brunch buffet” does it make your tummy rumble? Well, when we’re talking about the Sunday Bluespoon buffet at the Andaz Hotel it should!
Each morning the breakfast buffet is laid out starting at 6:30am. You’ll find all kinds of fruits, charcuterie, cheeses, breads and juices. In addition to the buffet you can also order egg dishes from the a la carte menu.
On Sunday you’ll find the buffet has expanded. Build your breakfast from the huge brunch bar including all kinds of vegetable dishes in the salad bar and a dessert bar! Opt for a champagne brunch including a glass of Moët & Chandon. Decadent!
Make sure to take a walk through the garden before or after brunch to see the fanciful designs of Marcel Wanders among the flowers and leaves. The theme is “Alice in Amsterdam”.
Prinsengracht 587, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands