If a classy evening sipping wine paired with bites is on the menu, head to Bubbles & Wines in the heart of the city center.
This lovely wine bar is the perfect place to come on a wine lover’s romantic date or for fun with your girlfriends. Choose from their extensive wine menu or let the friendly bartenders guide your selection.
We like to try the flights. Just pick bubbles, whites, reds and you will get a selection of three wines to compare and contrast.
Don’t miss the bites here as well, they pair perfectly with the wines. Try the salmon blinis, duck rillette or the bacon wrapped dates. Scrumptious!
Reservations are recommended.
Bubbles and Wines
Nes 37, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
Love wine? Check out some of our other favorite winebars in Amsterdam.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam