This neighborhood bar is located on one of the busiest and cutest streets in the Jordaan. Fresh flowers, a cute cat and candles on every table make Cafe de Tuin a typical charming Amsterdam bar.
De Tuin is not exactly a beer bar, but they always have interesting and delicious beers on tap as well as in bottles. Basically each time we visit, we drink something awesome from one of their changing taps. We’ve had all kinds of Belgian beers here like Floreffe and De Koninck, as well as local brews from Oedipus and Brouwerij ‘t IJ.
It’s a fun and popular place, so squeeze in and enjoy your beer by flickering candlelight.
Cafe De Tuin
Tweede Tuindwarsstraat 13, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
For more cozy Amsterdam bars check out our list of favorites.
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam