A friendly neighborhood cafe in Oud-West, Kostverloren has a large terrace that awaits you in nice weather, and a cozy interior when the sun isn’t shining.
CAFE KOSTVERLOREN • FRIENDLY PLACE WITH GREAT BURGERS
Cafe Kostverloren is a friendly neighborhood cafe that is a cozy place to visit in summer or winter. In nice weather, sit out on their big terrace on the canal and watch the boats go by. In the winter time take the chill off by the fake fireplace in the back.
Along with the typical coffee, wines and beers, Cafe Kostverloren serves up some tasty eats. People are drawn to their burgers, dubbed the Ladyburger and Mannenburger due to their respective sizes. Kostverloren also serves up a weekly special burgers, as well as a veggie burger. In addition to burgers, hungry diners will find yummy nachos, sandwiches, salads, soups and creative entrees.
The staff at Kostverloren is very friendly and relaxed. So stop in no matter what the weather!
2e Kostverlorenkade 70, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam