The perfect place to take a moment for an Italian coffee while exploring Amsterdam, il Momento has the ideal location on a canal in the heart of the city.
CAFFE IL MOMENTO • TAKE A MOMENT FOR A CUP OF COFFEE
Located on one of the cutest corners in the center of Amsterdam, Caffè il Momento is the perfect place to take a moment for a delicious coffee while walking around town.
Caffè il Momento used to have a stunning Victoria Arduino machine that sparkled in the light. But in their quest for perfect coffee they moved on to a different machine.
We would describe the interior of the shop as rustic chic. There is a clean marble counter and glass vitrine for pastries. The rest of the cafe is old wood and exposed brick for a cozy feeling. This spot used to be a nondescript shoe store, and the transformation is amazing.
Relax at one of the marble topped tables in the back and be sure to check out the beautiful antique sink. Or perch on the benches inside or outside the front window and watch the world go by at this busy intersection on the Singel canal.
Caffè il Momento
Singel 180, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”https://awesomeamsterdam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/map_pin_X-copy.png” pin center=”1″]Singel 180, Amsterdam[/pin][/map]
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands