The famous Belgian coffee has made its way to Amsterdam. Stop in for a friendly flat white and stay for a chat.
Caffènation started out as a specialty coffee roaster in Antwerp and became well known for their quality. Ten years after this beginning, Caffènation finally arrived in Amsterdam.
Friendly owner Bert made the move to our fair city after falling for a Dutch girl, and we are so glad he did. Stop by the cozy cafe in the Hoofddorppleinbuurt just past the entrance to Vondelpark. Sit in the window and watch the bicycle traffic go by.
You’ll find high quality coffee drinks here as well as some special treats made by Bert himself. We tried the hop tea with citrus fruits – AMAZING. He also makes his own ginger beer and other concoctions. Try the fancy “Ginger Spice” with the checkerboard pattern.
Other than sweet treats Bert doesn’t serve food, but he says you are free to bring your own sandwiches. How nice!
This spring and sumer, drop by Caffenation Amsterdam for a coffee boost on your way to Vondelpark. You won’t be disappointed!
Theophile de Bockstraat 37, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Best burgers in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam