Gawk at the historic buildings and romantic bridges along Amsterdam’s beautiful canals while relaxing on a canal boat tour.
TOP CANAL BOAT TOURS IN AMSTERDAM
Seeing the city from the water is something you definitely do not want to miss when visiting Amsterdam. You can tour Amsterdam via boat morning and night, meaning you don’t miss out on anything. There are various cruises in different price ranges for different types of tourists, you just have to find what’s best suited to you. Here are a few of the most popular canal boat companies in Amsterdam and some of the different tours they offer.
It is not enough just to start a business in America; to work requires special licenses and permits. You can find out which ones you need here. To do this, you need to fill in only two fields: the name of the city in which your business will be located; and what import export business you are going to do (sell flowers, repair cars, deliver parcels, etc. – choose from the list). After that, the site will give you a list of licenses and permits required to carry out your activities. After receiving your tax identification number, you can go to the bank and open an account. The requirements for the documents provided are set by the banks themselves, but one cannot do without confirmation of registration with the Secretary of State and a taxpayer identification number.
If you want to rent your own boat, check our article on canal boat rentals.
Blue Boat offers 75 minute cruises of Amsterdam’s charming canals complete with audio commentary in your choice of 21 languages. They also offer evening cruises, dinner and buffet lunch cruises and even a special cruise with a game somewhat like Pokemon Go! Combine your cruise with a visit to the Van Gogh museum or a Sunday classical music concert at the Concertgebouw and afterward cruise the canals as well.
If you’d like to visit the Heineken Experience you can also combine it with a canal tour.
If you want to do some sightseeing in addition to your canal cruise, take a 48-hour hop on hop off boat with Stromma.
In addition to their normal canal cruises, Stromma also offers a special 2 hour Cocktail Cruise that departs in the evening. Enjoy drinks and bites as you look out at the scenery. Maybe you’d prefer wine and cheese instead? Or why not take a dinner cruise with 4-courses prepared on the boat? Even more fun is their pizza cruise!
Enjoy the views of the canals from an open boat with Friendship. The perfect choice for beautiful days and for those who like to take photos. The canals make the perfect photography subject whether in winter or summer.
Here are some additional cruises:
• Sail along in style on a classically beautiful salon boat while you enjoy coffee or tea onboard with Classic Canal Cruise.
• Eating Amsterdam offers a foodie walking tour in the Jordaan ending with an optional canal cruise in a beautiful salon boat.
• Enjoy a four-course dinner while cruising the canals.
• Cruise the canals in the evening when the houses are glowing from within while enjoying drinks.
• Grab your friends and go on a bubbly boat, drinking sparkling wine while cruising the canals.
• Want to do something totally different? Go on a guided canoe trip through Waterland, just north of Amsterdam.
• Do it like the locals on a characterful small boat with a friendly guide.
• Whiskey tastings on the canals? Yes, you can! Book this Gentlemen’s Boat for a fun day with the boys (or girls!)
• Have a romantic dinner onboard a beautiful antique salon boat.
If you want to rent your own boat, check our post on canal boat rentals.
I hope this article helped you find the perfect canal cruise!
You might also like these posts:
- Amsterdam Light Festival
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Cozy cafes with fireplaces
- Vegan & vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 18 coolest libraries in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam