Open until 1am on weekdays and 3am on weekends, Cannibale Royale is your top choice for late night dining. Serving meaty meals until midnight and snacks until closing.
CANNIBALE ROYALE • 4 AMSTERDAM LOCATIONS OF MEATY GOODNESS
Try the burgers, lamb chops or pork ribs if you are in a meaty mood. And if you are craving salad, Cannibale Royale has also got you covered. Don’t miss the local craft beers by Two Chefs Brewing.
The burgers of Cannibale Royale were voted some of the best in Amsterdam by readers of Het Parool newspaper in 2017.
The decor at the Handboogstraat location is super fun with dim lighting and dolls hanging from the ceilings, masks and clocks on the walls and creepy old time photographs. We love it!
Cannibale Royale soon opened a second location in de Pijp. This spot on the Ruysdaelkade is also open for lunch and has a sunny terrace too.
Craving the Cannibale but don’t feel like leaving your house? You can have it delivered by Foodora and other delivery companies.
Handboogstraat 17-19, Amsterdam
Ruysdaelkade 149, Amsterdam
Lange Niezel 15, Amsterdam
Mt. Ondinaweg 32, Amsterdam Noord
Meat lovers: be sure to also check out The Butcher for burgers and Pendergast for BBQ if you haven’t already!
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam