One of the owners of the famous Hotel de Goudfazant is opening a new restaurant in the old Citroën garage and showroom at the Stadionplein. [closed]
The restaurant is said to have a roof terrace and a greenhouse inside. We can’t wait to check it out. The spacious industrial building is also next to the temporary home of BautZuid. So much deliciousness in one area!
The restaurant opened on April 23rd. Just look at that pale pink! Check out a few more teaser photos at Petite Passport!
The restaurant is getting mixed reviews with some giving the service and menu 10 out of 10 and others horribly appalled. Sometimes this is the case with new places still working out the details. We haven’t had the chance to visit yet, but we’ll let you know when we do!
Stadionplein 22-24, Amsterdam
Ph: 020 362 6454
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
*photo ©Petite Passport
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands