Some say that Coffee Bru makes the best coffee on the eastside, if not in all of Amsterdam. In fact, they recently won an award for it!
Stop into this cute shop for an expertly brewed coffee as well as sandwiches and pastries. Coffee Bru also serves and sells their own brand of tea called Monkey Chief.
Sit in the bright back room by the wall of green plants, or grab a seat outside if the weather is nice.
If you like Coffee Bru, be sure to check out its sweet sister Rum Baba nearby more more terrific coffee, tea and pastries.
And the Beukenplein is bustling! Come to Coffee Bru for a tea in the morning then head to Smokin’ Barrels for craft beers and burgers or Rotisserie for a G&T and something off the grill. Perhaps hop around the corner to Henry’s Bar for a cocktail afterward.
Beukenplein 14, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Best burgers in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam