Wandering around town and feel like a coffee to go? Perhaps you’re a bit hungry and a sandwich sounds good. Head to Coffee Concepts for all this and more!
The small space on the Reguliersdwarsstraat is the second location for this coffee and sandwich hotspot. Grab a chair in the window or on the bench outside and people watch as you sip and munch. Or take your coffee to go and drink it while kicking back canalside. They’ve got soy or almond milk and of course regular cow milk too. In need of some juice energy? Choose one of their fresh juices for a boost.
If your tummy is rumbling try one of their tasty sandwiches or smoothies made fresh to order.
The Coffee Concepts Amsterdam location on Reguliersdwarsstraat is perfect if you are waking around town doing some shopping or sightseeing. Be sure to check out their other larger shop near Museumplein too.
Reguliersdwarsstraat 4, Amsterdam
Jacob Obrechtstraat 5, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam