A delightful example of the café within a boutique, Cottoncake has unique women’s clothing and accessories as well as a yummy menu.
COTTONCAKE • SWEET SHOPPING & SNACKING
A perfect shopping day in De Pijp must include a stop at Cottoncake. This cute shop boasts a hand-picked selection of hip clothing, bags, shoes, jewelry and other accessories displayed in a bright white space. After shopping you don’t need to go far to get a coffee, bowl of soup or sandwich. Just sit down at one of the tables in the upstairs loft or outside when the weather is sunny.
Both the fashions and the food are fresh at Cottoncake. Their seasonal menu is rich in fruits and veggies with homemade juices, soups, salads, and sandwiches. Their ingredients are often organic. And the Two for Joy coffee and cake is always a nice treat.
1e van der Helststraat 76-hs, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands