Cut Throat is a barbershop, coffee spot, cocktail bar, brunch joint and dinner too. It just may be the coolest (and most multitasking) place in town.
CUT THROAT • BARBER, COCKTAILS, BRUNCH AND MORE
You may recall when Cut Throat was a barbershop that served awesome coffee. They relocated to a bigger space just up the street and now have a beautiful cocktail and craft beer bar and restaurant in addition to the barbershop.
The new location at Beursplein 5 was designed by Jos Cuypers and previously housed the stock exchange. This smaller area was supposedly a barbershop for the building back in the day. How fitting!
Pop in anytime for a beard trim (or make an appointment) and have a cocktail or craft beer while you wait.
The menu is a cool fusion between New Zealand and the USA. Burgers and chicken and waffles are served all day. A Kiwi style breakfast is served daily until 4PM. Think eggs benedict, pancakes and french toast.
For dinner enjoy a salad or rack of lamb or maybe try the New Zealand style fish and chips.
Be sure to try their specialty cocktails and craft beers. Cut Throat is the perfect spot for a boozy brunch, and maybe even get a haircut in the middle of it all!
Cut Throat Amsterdam
Beursplein 5, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam