This cafe makes treats that are delicious down to the last crumb! Pop into this cute little spot in the heart of the city for coffee and pastries or savory sandwiches.
One look at the tasty treats in the window of De Laatste Kruimel will stop you in your tracks. There is always a crowd gawking at the pastries piled high in the windows of this cute cafe in the heart of Amsterdam with yummy sandwiches and delicious cakes galore. Grab one of the few seats indoors, or sit outside on their tiny terrace on the Grimburgwal canal.
There’s a long list of sandwiches to choose from, made fresh to order. Or try their amazingly delicious cakes and pies. The lemony courgette taart is to-die-for down to the last crumb, and we hear the brownies and cheesecake are awesome as well! Many people rave about the croissant french toast. Basically, it seems you can’t go wrong.
The sweet treats and the friendly service makes this tiny hideaway a place we return to again and again. Be warned, it can get quite packed in this little space. If you can’t find a seat, take your treats to go and eat them canalside.
De Laatste Kruimel
Langebrugsteeg 4, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam