Nestled away between the trees at Bilderdijkpark, de Liefde is a sweet place for lunch, dinner or drinks under the green leaves.
DE LIEFDE • Garden cafe nestled in a park in Oud West
This hidden gem has a terrific food menu as well as nice beers and wines. On a nice evening sit outside and enjoy some bar bites and drinks with friends beneath the twinkling lamps.
The lunch and dinner menu has creative and classic dishes like mushroom ravioli with truffle sauce, ahi tuna burgers, veggie burgers and big goat cheese salads.
We really like this little garden cafe. It’s a neighborhood favorite that is pretty much undiscovered by tourists. See you there soon!
De Liefde Amsterdam
Bilderdijkpark 1A, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam