Looking for a spot in de Pijp for a delicious breakfast or lunch? Try De Wasserette, a friendly local hangout with tasty food.
DE WASSERETTE • SCRUMPTIOUS SANDWICHES IN DE PIJP
Hankering for some nice coffee, a basic breakfast or a simple satisfying lunch? You’ll find all this and more at De Wasserette, a friendly cafe in de Pijp just off Albert Cuypstraat.
Pop in during breakfast time and choose granola with yogurt and fruit, eggs benedict, eggs florentine or a pastry. For lunch try one of their hearty open-faced sandwiches on white or brown sourdough bread. We sampled the pumpkin with parmigiano and the stracchino cheese with grilled artichokes. Creative, fresh and delicious!
Don’t miss the delectable brownies, cakes, cookies and other tempting desserts on display near the entrance.
De Wasserette has kindly installed heaters on their terrace so you can enjoy the outdoors even on a not-so-warm day. Or grab a seat at the tall tables inside. The atmosphere is relaxed with fresh flowers adorning each table. Order and pay at the bar and your food will be delivered with a friendly smile.
After your breakfast or lunch, take a stroll along the Albert Cuypmarkt for some shopping, or browse in the eclectic clothing and vintage shops in the area like Cottoncake. Hooray for another terrific spot in de Pijp with great food, nice ambiance and friendly service!
Eerste van der Helststraat 27, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands