Find vintage and vintage-inspired items for your home at de Weldaad. Those who like quirky, funky and beautiful things will discover lots to love at their two shops in Amsterdam.
Are you searching for the perfect vintage chair or cabinet to create the feeling of a ramshackle mansion? Or maybe some zinc letters to spell out your name on the wall in your apartment. Perhaps some small glass vases for a collection of cut flowers as a centerpiece on your dining table? You’ll find all this and more at de Weldaad.
I love wandering around these shops and admiring the displays. You almost feel like you’ve stumbled into the attic of a forgotten chateau.
Be sure to check out these wonderfully curated shops in the Nine Streets and by the Noordermarkt.
Noordermarkt 35-36, Amsterdam
Reestraat 1, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam