Looking for a place to dance and drink into the late hours of the night? Disco Dolly is a club and bar that is open seven nights a week with a variety of musical entertainment.
DISCO DOLLY • BABY, PUT ON YOUR DANCING SHOES
The atmosphere is Arabian nights style cozy with Persian carpets on the walls, velveteen sofas and fringed lampshades hanging from the ceilings. Zo gezellig!
Brought to you by the same gang as the awesome Hannekes Boom and Bloemenbar, Disco Dolly opens their doors around 10PM and doesn’t close until 4 or 5AM. But don’t arrive too late on Friday and Saturday nights as you may have to wait in line for quite a while.
Disco Dolly welcomes you to come and dance dance dance! Check their website or Facebook page to see the latest agenda of acts. Funk, soul, hiphop, disco, house…Disco Dolly loves it all.
A little warning for those non-smokers among you, it is quite the smoky atmosphere at Dolly’s!
Handboogstraat 11, Amsterdam
Have you heard? The owners of Disco Dolly now own Studio 80 as well. Stay tuned for more information about this new hotspot!
Looking for more places to party? Download the FREE Amsterdam Party Map with 30 local favorite bars and clubs!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands