This innovative and exciting party combines scientific experiments and DIY ideas with music, art and fun.
DISCOVERY FESTIVAL • WHERE ART, SCIENCE & FUN COME TOGETHER
The Discovery Festival was started in Amsterdam in 2006 by a group of friends who believed that science could be very entertaining when combined with music and art. Of course, they were right, and this year the festival will be held for the ninth time in Amsterdam.
Check out the website for information about the interesting exhibits.
The Discovery Festival will take place at NEMO Friday the 25th of September from 21:00 until 4 AM. Who knew science geeks could party so late? (we do, we are secretly major science geeks too!)
You can get your tickets online or buy them at the door, though be warned they might sell out! Tickets are €18 ahead of time and €22,50 at the door. Don’t miss out, it’s going to be awesome!
The exhibition continues after the festival from September 25th to October 4th.
Oosterdok 2, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam