City beach, party plek, chill hangout. Call it what you will, but finally the westside has its own mellow spot to relax in the sun by the waterside.
Dig your feet into the sand, listen to the music, have a drink and a bite to eat. In nice weather splash in the kiddie pools to stay cool and maybe take a bounce on the trampoline!
We love these relaxed spots built out of recycled wood, used shipping containers and found objects, don’t you? If you like Pllek, Hanneke’s Boom, Noorderlicht, Cafe de Ceuvel and Roest – you’ll love Dok too.
Moermanskkade 71, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam