Do you love cake, cupcakes and other baked delights? Then head over to De Drie Graefjes for a slice of heaven. And maybe lunch too.
DE DRIE GRAEFJES • cakes, cupcakes, lunch
While De Drie Graefjes serves all manner of yummy salads, soups and sandwiches, we can never seem to try any. Why is that? Well, there is only so much room in our tummies and that room is reserved for cake.
Drop by one of their two central Amsterdam locations or the one in Zuid for a cup of coffee or tea and a cupcake or slice of cake to brighten up a rainy afternoon. Two of the most popular choices are the carrot cake and the red velvet cake. Both are delicious or try some of their other creative flavors like the chocolate cheesecake. These goodies are made in the American Bakery run by Dan the Cookieman, a baker from Minnesota. You can also purchase cakes, muffins and cupcakes to-go at the bakery next door to the Eggertstraat location.
In addition to lunch and dessert, De Drie Graefjes also serves High Tea. Call or email to make a reservation.
De Drie Graefjes
Eggertstraat 1, Amsterdam
Rokin 128, Amsterdam
Stadionplein 111, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands