Drover’s Dog is the perfect spot for a relaxed brunch with friends and family with three roomy locations in Oost and Zuid and lots to choose from on the menu.
DROVERS DOG • AUSSIE RESTAURANT WITH YUMMY BRUNCH
This Aussie owned cafe serves coffee, breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner as well as scrumptious looking desserts. Both locations are quite spacious with large terraces and roomy interiors allowing hordes of hungry guests. OK maybe not hordes but at least a good amount! Reservations are definitely recommended for weekend brunch, especially if you are with a group.
We enjoyed our brunch at Drovers very much. Service was super friendly and the food was delicious. We tried the ricotta pancakes with blueberries and their famous corn fritters. After the generous portions you probably won’t have room for dessert but we hear the passionfruit tart is delightful.
If you are feeling adventurous, kangaroo steaks are on the dinner menu. We look forward to coming by one evening to try them. And to sample that passionfruit tart!
Eerste Atjehstraat 62, Amsterdam
Heemstedestraat 25, Amsterdam
Wibautstraat 206, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands