A new shop and gallery has opened on the Elandsgracht. Come by and check out the cool clothing and funky artifacts for your home.
You’ll find Scandinavian clothing brands, cool vintage lighting and custom art works. We loved the sailboat and airplane models, the vintage globes and the stone panther head sculpture. Not to mention the cigarette pushing kangaroo and the lovely Lekker bikes.
The name is reminiscent of a New York subway stop or Bruce Springsteen’s backup band but refers (obviously!) to the store’s address on Elandsgracht. Come by and see what’s new inside!
Elandsgracht 37, Amsterdam
Feeling hungry? Pop into Le Fou Fow for a steaming hot bowl of ramen just up the stret.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam