Eastside Amsterdam is a cool new neighborhood spot with a chill vibe and good food and drinks. Come for brunch all day or go for meatballs at night.
Take a look at the menu with cute checkboxes where you can make your selection. The brunch menu is filled with fun options similar to those at Staring at Jacob. Go for the famous chicken and waffles, American style fluffy pancakes or poached eggs on sourdough toast with Hollandaise. Of course this is a great place to come for boozy brunch as well, with bloody marys and gin and tonics on the menu.
In the evening choose from tender and juicy pork, beef or chicken meatballs or go for a slider! And these aren’t just your average meatballs, they come topped with flavorful sauces and sit on a bed of polenta. Yum!
The delicious wine list is put together by friendly sommelier Simo Zbiri, while the food is a creation of Noah Tucker and Tony Joseph, the masterminds behind the menus at Staring at Jacob and Cut Throat.
Stop in Wednesday through Sunday for boozy brunch, meatballs and drinks at this great new neighborhood place in Amsterdam Oost.
Sumatrastraat 47, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam