The Faralda is a 50 meter shipbuilding crane that has been renovated into a boutique hotel, TV studio and bungee jumping platform in Amsterdam Noord.
Looking for a completely unique place to stay in Amsterdam? The hotel has 3 suites located up to 45 meters off the ground. If you want to get a little higher, check out the jacuzzi on the top in the open air with amazing views across the IJ.
Down below at 13 meters is the TV production studio which also has great views over the NDSM grounds.
If you are feeling daring, you can also bungee jump off the top of the crane for just €60 per person.
Check out the Faralda website for more information about this intriguing renovation project.
There is lots to discover close by this unique hotel in Amsterdam Noord. Have drinks or a meal at Pllek, check out Noorderlicht Cafe, or even head out on a bike ride to Waterland! And of course, central station is just a short ferry ride away, whisking you right to the center of Amsterdam.
Stay at the Crane Hotel on your next visit to Amsterdam, book here now!
Faralda NDSM Crane Hotel
NDSM-Plein 78, Amsterdam
Looking for quirky hotels in Amsterdam? Check out Hotel de Windketel, Sweets Hotel, Leidinghuis and Hotel Not Hotel too. Or maybe you’d like to stay on a houseboat?
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands