Come watch a film in the open air at pllek every Tuesday evening after sunset brought to you by Outdoor Cinema.
Check the Facebook page to see if bad weather will cancel the screening. No message means good news!
Come early if the weather is nice to secure seats for yourself and your friends. Enjoy the tasty food and drink at pllek and watch the sunset from a cushy seat. Don’t forget to bring warm clothes and maybe a blanket, it can get cool and windy on the IJ when the sun goes down.
The films with a view are a production of Outdoor Cinema.
TT Neveritaweg 59, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands