Hungry? Head to Frits for a burger with onion rings or fries on the side. And wash it down with one of their craft beers on tap.
Frits is located on the Mercatorplein and is specializing in burgers and craft beer. Since these are two of our favorite things we couldn’t wait to check it out. Come by for burgers (and beers) for lunch and dinner!
The space is super cute with a big bar and stools all around. If you don’t feel like sitting at the bar you can also grab a table in the front room or in the cozy space in the back.
The menu has your typical Amsterdam bar snacks like kaastengels, cheese and bitterballen that pair perfectly with beer.
Hungry? Go for a burger with onion rings or fries on the side. Feeling healthy? Skip the fries and go for grilled veggies instead! Frits also has tasty salads. We enjoyed the spicy “chilli” burger, and we liked that they had a changing selection of beers (including locals like Oedipus Brewing) as well as wine and G&Ts.
The same owners as local favorite Radijs, Frits is sure to be popular in the Baarsjes neighborhood.
Frits Burgers & Bier
Jan Evertsenstraat 135, Amsterdam
On the hunt for more burgers? Check out our list of the best burgers in Amsterdam!
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam