Are you a fan of Marktplaats? Get offline and come shop the best interior design items at the Gevonden op Marktplaats Wintersalon until April.
GEVONDEN OP MARKTPLAATS WINTERSALON
Gevonden op Marktplaats is a fun website by Julien Rademaker where he lists his personal selection of items from Marktplaats that he finds interesting. Most of the items he chooses are rare, vintage, and art pieces.
And now you can shop his selections in real life at the Wintersalon pop up shop!
The Gevonden op Marktplaats Wintersalon is a temporary shop in Amsterdam on Java-eiland where you can peruse a mix of vintage furnishings, art, funky objects, plants and design items. Things are arranged in an artful mix, creating fantasy living spaces complete with art and custom paint colors on the walls. The selection will change as items are sold.
The shop is open starting November 11 and will remain until April. Come by Wednesday through Sunday. PIN only!
Gevonden op Marktplaats Wintersalon
KNSM-laan 301, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam