Come by Headfirst Coffee Roasters for an expertly made espresso on the Westerstraat. [CLOSED]
Thick concrete countertops hold all the coffee (and tea) making equipment and the roasting room is cozy with wood-paneling.
Help yourself to a large glass of water from their lovely copper tap and take a seat and relax at one of the indoor tables or on the bench outside in the sunshine. The Headfirst fellows really know how to make beautiful coffee drinks, so be prepared for something delicious whatever you order.
Come by for an expertly made espresso, cappuccino or AeroPress coffee or try one of the Monkey Chief teas. Don’t miss the tasty baked goods too. You can also pick up freshly roasted beans and various coffee accoutrements to make your own cup at home.
NOTE: Sadly Headfirst is now closed!
Westerstraat 150, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”https://awesomeamsterdam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/map_pin_X-copy.png” pin center=”1″]Westerstraat 150, Amsterdam[/pin][/map]
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands