In the summer months Herengracht Restaurant & Bar is the perfect place to sit along the canal or in their secret hidden courtyard. But be sure to visit in wintertime too for cozy lunch, drinks or dinner.
The menu at Herengracht is a modern Dutch-French mix. Go for lunch, bites or dinner and enjoy dishes inspired by the freshest ingredients of the season. You’ll find classics like steak tartare with poached egg, truffle ravioli, chicken caesar salad, and big hearty burgers with fries. Can’t decide what to order? Try the “Taste of Herengracht”, a delicious mix of bites to share. Enjoy a coffee or go for cocktails, beer or wines with your meal.
The large terrace on the water is a great place to soak up some sunshine over drinks and snacks while the casual modern interior is a terrific place for a relaxed meal with friends.
Herengracht Restaurant has a super convenient location, close to Leidseplein and the Spui and the ideal spot for a break after shopping on the Kalverstraat.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam