Smack dab in the center of the city you’ll find a hidden beer and food gem, Hoppy Days. This restaurant and beer bar serves Italian food and beer as well as international brews.
HOPPY DAYS • ITALIAN CRAFT BEERS & GREAT FOOD
Did you know the craft beer scene in Italy is booming? Come to Hoppy Days to taste Italian craft beers you won’t find anywhere else in town.
Friends say the steak is some of the best in town and we love the cheese and salumi plates.
Follow them on Facebook to find out about their special events like Halloween parties, themed dinners and of course Italy’s football matches on the TV!
Koggestraat 1A, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam