We love unique places to spend the night! If you are visiting Amsterdam and searching for a place to stay, be sure to check out Hotel Not Hotel.
This interesting new hotel has a unique concept and fantastic design. Check it out! Locals check out the cute bar Kevin Bacon that serves delicious food and great cocktails!
HOTEL NOT HOTEL • UNUSUAL NAMES AND CREATIVE DESIGN
The concept of the Hotel Not Hotel is one giant living room slash exhibition space where you can relax with other guests. When you are in need of rest, retreat to your private room to sleep.
But the private rooms are just not boring white walls! Each room, or “cottage” as Hotel Not Hotel calls them, is decorated and designed by young artists and designers. Stay in charming twin gingerbread houses or a Spanish inspired house that sleeps 3-4. Fascinated by 3-D printing? Flip that on its head and stay in a 2-D printed cottage complete with 2-D TV and chairs.
You can also rent out the entire hotel for just your group. Cool!
If you live in Amsterdam and are not in need of a hotel room, stop by Hotel Not Hotel for a drink at their bar called, what else? Kevin Bacon. I suppose someone is a fan of Footloose (the original).
Book your quirky cool room at Hotel Not Hotel for your next visit to Amsterdam!
Hotel Not Hotel
Piri Reisplein 34, Amsterdam
Looking for quirky hotels in Amsterdam? Check out Hotel de Windketel, Sweets Hotel, Faralda Crane Hotel and Leidinghuis too. Or maybe you’d like to stay on a houseboat?
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands