IJburg Serveert is a unique pop-up restaurant where home cooks prepare your dinner.
IJBURG SERVEERT • UNIQUE POPUP DINNER CONCEPT ON IJBURG
IJburg Serveert is a unique pop-up restaurant this weekend only September 11-13th! Three-course dinners are prepared by IJburg home cooks and delivered by bicycle.
Organized by the terrific team behind Pop-Up City, IJburg Serveert is the world’s only restaurant without a kitchen. Three home cooks create their 3-course menu each night and cook it in their kitchens. Bicycle couriers bring the food to diners in a tent set up along the water at Centrumeiland, an uninhabited area in IJburg. Diners will enjoy their meal in a cozy tent with a view across the water, entertained by live music. Wow!
Most of the home cooks are active on Thuisafgehaald. The menus are varied with seasonal products and regional specialties like Maybel’s rijsttafel and Sita’s samosas. YUM!
The 3-course meal is €25 per person, make a reservation today!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands