This specialty beer cafe is a unique and wonderful place. Hidden away in a small alley in the heart of the city center, In de Wildeman serves an ever-changing array of craft beers from all over the world.
IN DE WILDEMAN
In De Wildeman has 200 types of bottled beers and nearly 20 beers on tap. Located in a historic distillery, this two-room bar has plenty of tables where you can sit and chat with friends over Belgian, Dutch, German, or British beer.
This place is serious, they don’t play any music, but the atmosphere can still get lively. This is a beer lovers paradise!
It’s definitely one of my favorite bars in Amsterdam and a wonderful place to check out if you are a first time visitor to the city or if you have visitors in town. But locals love it as well.
Be sure to sample their snacks too. The ossenworst is delicious and if they have their meatballs, don’t miss them! The cheese plates have homemade crackers and chutneys handmade by charming bartendress Elaine of Wilde Chutney.
Follow them on Twitter to find out the latest news and what beers are on tap this week.
In de Wildeman
Kolksteeg 3, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam