The INK Hotel Amsterdam is a classy place to stay with a fascinating story to tell. Locals, be sure to check out Pressroom, the bar and restaurant.
The location right in the city center, just a few steps from Central Station, can’t be beat.
The rooms at this boutique hotel are tastefully decorated in simple colors. But each room has a unique art piece: wallpaper of a hand-drawn map depicting Amsterdam’s charming streets by artist Jan Rothuizen. The beds are large and super comfortable with fluffy pillows and heavy duvets in case Amsterdam’s weather is a bit chilly for you. All rooms have amazing rain showers too!
But what’s the story behind the name INK? It turns out the location was home to De Tijd newspaper offices and printing house, and the street was dotted with other newspapers as well.
The hotel is also known as the MGallery Sofitel.
Locals and visitors should be sure to check out Pressroom, the bar and restaurant. The sleek design welcomes diners for breakfast through after dinner cocktails, and the menu has something for everyone. Sandwiches and eggs, small plates to share, pasta, fish, steak and best of all, a terrific cocktail menu.
Book your next stay at the INK Hotel Amsterdam here for your next visit to Amsterdam!
INK Hotel Amsterdam/ MGallery Sofitel
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 67, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands