This BBQ restaurant in de Pijp has a charcoal grill and two Big Green Eggs in the open kitchen. With lots of options from meat to fish this is an excellent restaurant for larger groups.
Famous Topchef Julius Jaspers is the founder and namesake of Julius bar&grill.
Nearly everything on the menu comes from the grill. The restaurant serves amazing meat dishes like ribs and steaks. But they also have delicious seafood and vegetarian items like veggie burgers and grilled tofu. Don’t miss the grilled prawns with spicy sauce – fantastic! Even some of the desserts come from the grill! The wine list is also very nice.
The atmosphere is casual yet sleek and cool, perfect for a fun night out with friends or a business meal. The space is very well designed, even on a busy night when the restaurant was full and bustling it was not too loud. This is an excellent restaurant for larger groups. Check out the private rooms in the back! Dubbed ‘the Winery’, ‘the Boardroom’ and ‘the Library’, they each have their own special character.
Ceintuurbaan 256-260, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam