A new French bistro is coming soon to the tiny Sint Nicolaasstraat in the heart of the city center.
KAAGMAN & KORTEKAAS • PARIS IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
Serving no-nonsense French dishes in a setting inspired by Parisian bistros, expect menu items like wild game, oysters, homemade charcuterie and cheeses – and of course lovely wines.
Named after owners Giel Kaagman and Bram Kortekaas, the restaurant officially opens its doors on September 1st. If you want a sneak peek, make a reservation for the “try-out” menu the weeks before their official opening.
Kaagman & Kortekaas
Sint Nicolaasstraat 43, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”https://awesomeamsterdam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/map_pin_X-copy.png” pin center=”1″]Sint Nicolaasstraat 43, Amsterdam[/pin][/map]
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands