Follow your nose to De Kaaskamer! Cheese lovers must be sure to visit this shop bursting with a variety of delights from the Netherlands and beyond.
It’s a paradise of cheese!
Located in the heart of the city in the “Negen Straatjes” near the Jordaan district, De Kaaskamer stocks a wide variety of cheeses from all over the Netherlands and Europe. Try the organic Machedoux goat cheese from north Holland or pick up some smoked buffalo milk Cacciocavallo from southern Italy. In addition to cheese, De Kaaskamer makes lunch sandwiches and also stocks salumi, sauces and salads to complete your gourmet spread.
If you can’t make it to the shop in person, vist their webshop. They ship to more than 25 countries.
Runstraat 7, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands