This summer take to the streets for cozy food truck markets where you’ll find nice atmosphere and tasty food.
KANEN BIJ • EATING ALL OVER TOWN
Last summer you may have visited Kanen bij Ten Kate or the other locations around town. These open air restaurants are a fun place to visit on warm summer evenings for nice food from a variety of local food trucks.
This year the event takes place Wednesday or Thursday evenings (depending on the location) in five neighborhoods around Amsterdam. Be sure to check their Facebook pages as the schedule changes often.
The four locations for the summer of 2015 are:
- Kanen bij Ten Kate, in Amsterdam Oud-West in front of Ten Katestraat 119 on Thursdays
- Kanen bij de Pijp, at the Van der Helstplein, Amsterdam on Thursdays
- Kanen bij Studio/K, at Timorplein in front of Studio/K on Thursdays
- Kanen aan het IJ, by the Toren in Noord on Wednesdays
- Kanen bij de Campus, at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam on the Amstelcampus at Kohnstammplein every Thursday in the spring
Come on by the location nearest you this week and join in the fun!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands