Kevin Bacon serves up classic Thai food, sometimes with a little twist. But we say you’ve got to get to know Kevin Bacon for the amazing cocktails.
Hotel Not Hotel might have an amusing name, but their bar and restaurant didn’t miss a beat when they called their place the Kevin Bacon Bar. You can’t help but be curious about this cozy spot that serves cocktails and Thai dishes on Amsterdam’s west side.
Satisfy your curiosity by making a visit and you won’t be disappointed. Kevin Bacon serves up classic Thai food, sometimes with a little twist. We tried many things on their menu and enjoyed it all – especially the yummy red curry and the pad thai.
But the cocktails are probably what makes Kevin Bacon really something to remember. The cocktail menu is creative and fun, with something for every palate. But definitely try the Cheeky Rose. The name is funny and the beverage is mighty tasty. The Imperial Mule goes down a treat as well. In addition to the specialty cocktails they also serve a wide array of G&Ts as well as wine and beer of course.
Get cozy inside on a blustery day or sit outside on their mini terrace when the sun shines. We’ve even watched some football matches here. The staff at Kevin Bacon is delightful too! So we’d recommend getting a bit closer than six degrees from this Kevin Bacon!
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- A guide to “coffeeshops” in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam