With a decadent and rich French inspired menu, dark and romantic lighting and friendly service, La Cage is a great choice for a dinner date with friends or someone special.
Begin the evening with a cocktail. Choose from G&Ts, a bojita (mojito with basil and raspberry) or the “tropical seduction” or choose a bottle of wine to pair with dinner.
You can start your diet tomorrow. Tonight dine on BBQ lobsters, juicy steaks and even escargot in a basil garlic sauce. Wash down your meal with a glass of wine or two. And don’t forget dessert! We loved the strawberries macerated in coebergh & vodka.
Every Sunday La Cage hosts Drags & Burgers, a night of drag queens, burgers, cocktails, and dancing.
La Cage Amsterdam
Reguliersdwarsstraat 44, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands