La Tête is a waterside food shack at the Stenen Hoofd where you can grab a drink and a bite to eat and chill in the sun or wait for the next ferry to Noord.
LA TETE • LOOK OUT OVER THE IJ WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE FERRY
Kick back at one of their picnic tables and snack on one of their fresh and tasty wraps. If you’re in a hurry to catch the ferry, grab a to-go coffee or snack from the side window.
We love het Stenen Hoofd! It’s the perfect place for a picnic, to walk the dog, to go for a swim or attend one of the amazing festivals there like Pluk de Nacht and het Hoofdgerecht. Come chill out at La Tête soon!
Westerdoksdijk 705, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam