This healthy food hotspot called Lavinia is the perfect place for a tasty and nutritious brunch, lunch, or for coffee and a treat.
LAVINIA GOOD FOOD • HEALTHY FOOD HOTSPOT WITH 2 LOCATIONS
Come to Lavinia for a tasty and nutritious brunch, lunch, or just for coffee and a treat.
Lavinia offers veggie rich meals to eat there or take away. Most of the dishes are vegan and vegetarian. Smoothies, fresh juice “cocktails” and a changing menu of salads entice healthy eaters to stop by. They also have delicious looking desserts, many of which are raw or vegan.
The interior of the shop and lunchroom is very charming with brick walls, lots of wood tables and items for sale scattered around the shop. In addition to tasty food to eat here or for take-away, Lavinia also sells things like juicers, superfoods, and some gardening supplies.
Lavinia serves all day breakfast and brunch. Go for shakshuka or banana pancakes, smoothie bowl or quinoa porridge.
You can order a nice sandwich on spelt bread or choose 3 of their salads from the deli case. We took one look at the salads and knew we had to order that. The options were mostly vegetarian and very filling and hearty with lots of beans, whole grains and nuts. We look forward to many healthy meals at Lavinia in the future.
Lavinia now has two locations, one in the city center and another in Zuid.
Kerkstraat 176, Amsterdam
Amstelveenseweg 192, Amsterdam
Looking for more places to get yummy vegetarian or vegan food in Amsterdam? Click here!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands