Drop by Lion Noir to drink and dine in Darwin’s drawing room. Elegant eatery or creepy curio cabinet? Lion Noir manages to combine both to create a stylish bar and restaurant with a peaceful garden in the back.
LION NOIR • CREEPY CURIO CHIC
Lion Noir is tucked in among the many bars on the Reguliersdwarsstraat. The interior of the historic building has been transformed by Thijs Murre and Casper Reinders, creating a cozy bar and restaurant with touches of the unusual. Taxidermy snakes, dog skeletons, and mushrooms in glass containers oddly compliment the classic Parisian furnishings.
Relax by the fireplace in the lounge and enjoy a delicious cocktail, perhaps a mojito or Dutch Garden, my favorite. Enjoy dinner upstairs in their cozy dining room, where a 3-course meal runs about €45. Or stop by on a rare sunny day for lunch in the lovely back garden.
One of our favorite cocktail bars in Amsterdam, Lion Noir is perfect for a dinner date or girls night out. Drop by Lion Noir to drink and dine in Darwin’s drawing room.
Reguliersdwarsstraat 28, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam