Stop by Little Collins for brunch all day, as well as for tasty drinks and dinners. This Aussie owned restaurant serves up hearty and flavorsome dishes.
LITTLE COLLINS • TASTY BRUNCH & SMALL PLATES
Founded by Australians missing the brunch tradition from their home city of Melbourne, Little Collins is a terrific restaurant in De Pijp that serves brunch every day except Tuesday and dinner and drinks Wednesday through Sunday.
Along with delectable meals, Little Collins also serves tasty brunch cocktails like mimosas and Pimm’s, as well as an array of bloody marys. The brunch menu has an international feel, with dishes like corn fritters with guacamole, shakshuka and bangers and mash. One bite and you can tell that Little Collins prepares their food with care using fresh ingredients.
The dinner menu is enticing as well with a creative selection of small plates to share. Don’t miss the delicious roasted cauliflower! It’s dreamy with a flavorful sauce.
When the weather is warm, relax at a table outside for a view of the bustling Pijp. Or if it’s crappy out as usual, you’ll be warm and cozy indoors.
Friendly service makes this a place we would return to again and again. See you there next weekend for breakfast!
Eerste Sweelinckstraat 19F, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam