Searching for the perfect gift? Whether you are a tourist or a resident you’re sure to find something cool at the Local Goods Store at De Hallen.
The store stocks all kinds of items made locally and with an Amsterdam theme. You’ll find clothing and accessories, home goods, art, books, and even food and beer!
This is one of my favorite shops to browse for gifts. I like to find locally made products, and Amsterdam themed gifts are perfect for those fans of the city who may live abroad.
Check it out next time you are dining at De Foodhallen.
Local Goods Store is now The Maker Store. More info coming soon!
The Maker Store
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 39, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam