The little Lot Sixty One shop on the corner of Kinkerstraat is always buzzing! Come by for a good strong coffee and some tasty treats.
I like to call their chocolate chip cookies “crack cookies”. They are seriously addicting! A touch of salt makes the sweetness stand out. Also try their cheesy egg breakfast muffins if they have them.
But enough about the food. Lot Sixty One is really all about coffee of course. They roast their own beans in house and serve it not just at the Kinkerstraat location but at other spots around town. Visit them on Overtoom at de Fietskantine and now they’ve popped up at Urban Outfitters on Rokin too!
Lot 61 Coffee Roasters
Kinkerstraat 112, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands