Amsterdam’s hottest hipster hotel has a terrific bar and restaurant. Come check it out.
LOTTI’S AT THE HOXTON • CHILL OUT AT THIS COOL HIPSTER HAVEN
While the food is tasty, I’ll just say that cocktails are reason enough to come to Lotti’s!
Order off the creative menu or ask the bartender to make you something special if they are not too busy. If Max is there, ask for a Lotti’s 255, a pretty mix of pear, peach and cranberry that is refreshing but not too sweet. Or go for a BerrySpicy255, a savory drink with 3 different berries, chili and coriander!
I love elderflower, cucumber and gin so I went for the long drink with those ingredients expecting it to taste like most other G&Ts around town. But the concoction at Lotti’s is slightly different with a frothy top and strong cucumber flavor. Love it!
The food here is tasty too and I look forward to sampling more. The caesar salad is a light but filling choice and the pasta dishes look and smell amazing. Breakfast is served starting at 7am! That’s good to know. Come for a simple coffee or go for the poached eggs.
Of course Lotti’s is also open for dinner. Go for a comforting bowl of pasta or one of their specials of the day.
Come check out Lotti’s at The Hoxton– it’s definitely the new hotspot for the cool kids.
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands